The top performing all-rounder
Kubota’s versatile new M6002 tractors have been designed specifically to meet the demands of dairy, livestock and mixed farmers who demand a sophisticated, yet powerful and lightweight dependable all-rounder. With the option of three models – 123hp, 132hp or 142hp, the M6002 can turn its hand to a vast range of tasks, from loader work and bedding down to mowing, baling and cultivation tasks.
- Powerful Stage V Kubota engine delivering outstanding performance, economy and reliability with power boost function for additional 20HP
- 24F/24R powershift transmission as standard or optional 32F/32R creeper group plus Xpress restart” function
- Kubota’s bevel gear drive and Bi-Speed technology for tight turning & high ground clearance (4.5m turning circle)
High capacity, load-sensing hydraulic pump ensures high oil flow and great lift capacity (7,000 kg rear/2800kg front)
- Class leading spacious cab offers excellent comfort and the optimised control layout ensures ease of use and high productivity.
- 100% ISOBUS compatibility for unrestricted access to any type of ISOBUS implement.
- Five newly developed front loader models are available for the Kubota M6002 with maximum lifting capacity can be as much as 2,400 kg with a wide range of implements for the new front loaders to choose from.