Kubota offers four cost-effective two rotor rakes with strong frames. The rakes produce a nice even centre swath from raking widths between 6.2 and 7.8m. They are mounted on a strong and stable frame to ensure long lifetime. Features such as actively steered wheels, the TerraLink Quattro system and hydraulically raised rotors are standard – except on RA2064.
RA2072 Hydro is fitted with hydraulically operated axles on the main frame, in order to lift and lower the machine during transport and operation. This feature significantly reduces transport height by 45cm, allowing a transport height as low as 3.45m.
The Advantages :
- Working widths of 6.2 and 7.8m
- CompactLine maintenance-friendly gearbox.
- TerraLink Quattro for perfect ground followings
- Hydraulically adjustable working width.
- Active wheel steering with 80° turning angle for easy manoeuvrability.
- 3.45m transport height for RA2072 Hydro